If you own a second home or recreation property in the Comox Valley, you want to be confident that your home is safe, secure, maintained and ready for your return. Valley Home Check Ltd. provides a complete service for your peace of mind, while ensuring that your home insurance policy is validated.
“Valley Home Check is reliable, honest, proactive…. and have never let us down. They give us great peace of mind that our cherished Island home is well taken care of.” D&D U.K.
You set the frequency of checks which can be adjusted whenever you return home, at no additional charge.
Regular Checks include:
- Appliances, including monitoring hot tub chemical balance
- Heating and plumbing
- Windows and doors
- Home exterior (checking for weather damage, blockages)
- Yard (ensuring the appearance conveys someone in residence)
- Sump pump devices
- Watering indoor and outdoor plants
- Mail forwarding and newspaper collection.
- Regular emails to client
- Key holder for alarm systems*
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector battery replacement
- Closing up your home after departure
- Housekeeping /spring cleaning arranged prior to your return
- Yard maintenance arranged
- Snow removal arranged
- Arrange and supervise service people on site
- Unlimited opening/closing of your home
Property Management – Going Above and Beyond!
- Project management of building and renovation works
- Supplying a schedule of home repairs including arrangement of septic and well inspections including water sampling
- Compliance with City notifications
- Quotes for landscaping
- Organizing fencing repairs/replacement
- Supervising the packing up your home after sale
While you are away you can feel confident that your second home or recreation property in the Comox Valley is being regularly monitored and maintained by people who take their work seriously.
Alarm Response Key Holder: Valley Home Check and staff members are not contracted to be on call 24/7 and therefore cannot be held responsible if they are unable to respond to an emergency call out.